Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sizzix Blog Hop Sneak Peek

Happy Fall!

And, yes, it finally feels like fall here in central California. It's raining and the leaves are falling everywhere! It's time for the broom and the rake. I love the wonderful fresh smell of the air and the musty dampness of the earth as I rake up the leaves. The colors this time of year are so remarkable. And, the loss of leaves surprises me with new textures and silhouettes as the bark and branches of the trees are exposed to view. The season beckons me to get out of my cozy craft room and go for a walk in the woods to see the changing venue.

But, in the meantime, back in the cozy craft room, I'm having a great time decorating my 3D House. It's the first die cut in the Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop. Here's what it looked like when I got it in the mail:

In a couple of days, I'll show you how it looks constructed. I love working with 3D. I've made a lot of 3D objects in plastic canvas, so this is right up my alley! I can't wait to see all the little houses created by others on the blog hop. There are just so many ways to go with this little house.

Until next time, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment