Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Little Bee for Smoothfoam

Hi Crafty Friends!

I created this little bee for the Smoothfoam blog last month with a Valentine's theme in mind.  But then I realized that with a change of message or no message at all, it would be perfect for any occasion!  How about "Bee Well" for a friend who's feeling under the weather?  Or, "Don't Worry, Bee Happy"?  I could go on and on with different bee-related themes, but I'll bet you can think of a few of your own.  And, with some of you out there participating in spelling bees right now, I think this would be the perfect mascot!

Whether you put this little bee in a flower arrangement or on a bulletin board, he'll brighten up your corner of the world with his cheeriness!  Here's a link to the Smoothfoam blog where you can find the instructions for this little bee.

Happy Crafting!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment