Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

Joyful Rainbow

 Hi Everyone!  

The colorful summer issue of Beadwork magazine just arrived in my mailbox, and I had to share!  

The Fast and Fabulous section is themed Rainbow Brights, and filled with fun designs for your summer wear.

Joyful Rainbow Necklace in Beadwork Summer 2021

Beadwork Summer 2021

Beadwork magazine will now be published four times a year, so get your copy now at Interweave.

Here's my photo of the necklace spread out so you can see the hanging strands.  This was a lot of fun to make.  I love stringing on waxed cord and using the colorful howlite beads.  It feels like a fiesta! 

Joyful Rainbow by Terry Ricioli

I'm looking forward to creating a pair of earrings to go with this - maybe some butterflies and tassels.

Happy Beading!




No comments:

Post a Comment