Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Helping out

Hi folks!

After so many years of creating, things begin to pile up.  I'm at the stage in my life where I am going to start divesting of all these treasures.  It probably should have been done a long time ago, I know.  I was especially reminded of that this summer when my family cleaned out my Mom's house in order to sell it.  We are a family of savers, recyclers and re-users, but you can only use so much!

So, stay tuned as I sort and compile and de-stash.  I'll have some boxes of craft books, magazines and supplies that you may need more than I do.

To make a start, I donated this necklace and some matching earrings to my church festival as a silent auction item.  I'm sure that's better than gathering dust in my craft room.

Looking forward to a clearer space in which to create more fun projects!  What do you do with your extra craft projects and supplies?  Love to hear your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment