Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Love is the Key

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to share that I have been published in Beadwork magazine again.  I just got my advance copy of the October/November issue.  I hope you will look for it on the shelves soon.  There are so many wonderful designs and information in it.  I am so blessed to be included in such splendid company!

Beadwork October/November 2019
I'm in the 9 Easy Mindfulness Beaded Jewelry Designs that is across the top of the magazine.  These are the Fast and Fabulous designs that are mainly strung designs.  I like that Beadwork incorporated stringing in their magazine along with the woven designs.  Someday, I'll take the time to try one of those fabulous designs.  For now, I am enjoying incorporating different kinds of beads - ceramic, wood, clay, glass - along with a little wire, a little fiber and some patina in my jewelry designs.  Here's what I came up with for this issue:
Love is the Key
It was so much fun designing for a mindfulness theme.  "Love is the Key" represents my philosophy on life's journey and it flowed out in this design.  And, of course, it's in my favorite shades of blue!

Here's a photo that I took showing the necklace in a little different view.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment