Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

Etched Cheese Board

Hi Everyone!

Today I am etching a cheese board with etchall® etching crème.  Cheese is one of my favorite things to eat.  I think I like it even more than chocolate!  Cheese is so versatile - you can eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner - and, of course, snacks!  And, there are so many varieties!

I started out with a piece of slate, which I purchased at Michaels.


I used adhesive stencil letters to spell out the name of the cheeses.

Then, I taped around the letters with masking tape.  Since I didn't put the letters in straight lines, there was a lot of tape!

I added etchall® etching crème over the letters and waited for 15 minutes.  I scraped the extra crème back into the jar.  (It's re-usable!)

Here is how it looks so far.


Now, I'll etch the other corners.  Here it is!


And, I did it with etchall®!

Here's another to show it without the goodies.

This takes a little time, but it's a very easy process.  Wouldn't it make a great hostess or wedding gift?
What will you etch with etchall®?

2 comments:

  1. Etchall is a terrific product, and you find the best ways to design fun and usable projects. Nice work, Terry!

    ReplyDelete