Welcome to Christmas in July! I can always use a head start on holiday gifts and decorations, so here's a little snowman ornament to start! These are perfect for a miniature tree. You could even wear one as a pendant!
When I etched some crystal beads previously, I had some beads left over and I knew I wanted to create a little snowman with them. These frosted beads were made using etchall® dip 'n etch. See my post where I made the bracelet to see the process.
- Use beads or bead caps instead of buttons for the hat.
- Add dots of paint for buttons.
- Dress him up more with felt or a bow tie or painted clothes.
- Use yarn, braided embroidery thread or a strip of cloth for the scarf.
- To fit the head bead, use a button with a concave indentation. Add a little glue between the buttons to hold them in place.
- Use craft wire instead of a head pin.
Have fun! It's easy to created this little frosted snowman ornament with etchall® dip 'n etch!