Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Summertime Projects with Joy Iron-on Letters

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a great summer!

Here are my projects for the last three months using the iron-on letters from Joy.  All the instructions can be found on the Creating with Joy blog , where you will find my projects and those from the rest of the fabulous design team.

We spend a lot of time outside around the barbecue during the summer, so I created projects for the patio.  This is a quick and easy burlap pillow that is great for any of the patriotic holidays or just everyday.  It's so easy even the kids will enjoy it.  Make it patriotic or use their names or any short word.


This silverware caddy uses chalk paint on the canning jars as well as distressing over the letters and the caddy and tags.  I love the distressed look on the letters.

Upcycled Gift Box
This last project is an upcycled cheese box that I did for May, but you could use it for any occasion.  It would be a great box for a small gift such as jewelry.  Joy letters are great for any occasion, and you can color them in so many ways.  Here, I used ColoriQue inks to color them.

Drop by the Creating with Joy blog and see all the other wonderful creations from our design team!

1 comment:

  1. I genuinely appreciate your piece of work, Great post.

    ReplyDelete