Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Stringing Spring 2016

Hi Creative Friends!

The Secret Garden was one of my favorite books growing up, so when I saw the categories for the Spring issue of Jewelry Stringing back in November, I knew that category was right up my alley.  Luckily, the editors thought so, too.  I don't always make it into the pages of the magazine, so it's always nice to be included.  A sweet, romantic style is one I favor and this simple necklace picks up on that.  It would be great for Valentine's Day or any spring occasion.  I did something a little different in attaching the lavender flowers to the filigree button.  Check out the Spring Stringing issue to find out what I did!

You'll find lots of wonderful designs to inspire your spring creativity.  You can also follow the Stringing Guidelines on pinterest.  The Fall guidelines are already posted if you want to submit one of your creations!  It's always a good idea to read the magazine before submitting and now, you can get 15% off on Interweave products.  Just click on the banner below or in my sidebar.  (I am an affiliate, so I will get a small percentage of the sale.  Thank you!)

Save 30% at Interweave with Offer Code 30SWEET

Happy Creating!
PS:  You can follow my designs on pinterest also! 

Key to the Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment