Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Smoothfoam™ Projects

Hi Crafters!

What have I been designing for Smoothfoam™ lately you ask?  Well, let me show you!

I made this Bracelet Stand - 
Bracelet Stand
This stand is so easy that I think I'll make a couple more for my jewelry displays.  If you don't like burlap, you can cover it with paper or other cloth.  Next time, I think I'll make it a double stand with a lower and higher rod and a bigger base.  You can find all the instructions on the Smoothfoam™ blog here.

And, here's my latest design as a member of Smoothfoam's design team.  This is a bookend made with Smoothfoam™.  The kids can make one of these for their bookshelf and personalize it to suit their room.  I used wood pieces and stone tiles to decorate my cottage, but you can use whatever you have on hand - buttons, craft foam or paper.
Charming Cottage Bookends
It's so easy to create with Smoothfoam™!  What will you create?

Happy Crafting!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment