Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Tag Ornament

Hi Everyone!
It's pretty close to the last minute for gifts for Christmas!  I'm still shopping, card-making and prepping myself, so I thought I'd send out a quick and easy Tag Ornament.  This ornament is made using a small, arched Tag Lace-Up from Eye Connect Crafts.  This little tag has so many possibilities!

I recycled some Christmas card images for this tag, which is also made from recycled tagboard.
Lace-Up Tag and image
I painted the tag with acrylic paint from DecoArt in Antique Gold and added Worn Penny around the holes. 

I decoupaged the image to the tag.  I did the same thing on the other side.  If you wanted to use it as a gift tag, write a message on the back instead.
Then, lace up the ornament with trim or ribbon leaving an end at the top.  Tie the ends and you're done!
 
It's ready to hang on your tree or give as a gift!
Best Wishes for a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
Terry
 

1 comment: