Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Jewelry Stringing - Winter 2014


Brass Botanicals
 by
Terry Ricioli
Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm delighted once again to have a couple of my jewelry designs in the Winter 2014 issue of Jewelry Stringing.  Here's the necklace as it appears in the photo I took on my deck.  I'm pretty happy with my photography here, but I love what the Stringing staff did with my necklace in the magazine.  You can see it on page 38 of the magazine.  I am enjoying adding more fiber to my jewelry diet with some recycled sari ribbon!

I also have a pair of earrings on the earrings page.
One of the themes in the magazine this time was royalty and these earrings were created with that theme in mind.  There are some wonderful necklaces inspired by this popular trend in the magazine this time.

I've also decided to become an affiliate of Interweave, so you'll see links to their website and special offers from them.  If you click on them and decide to purchase a pattern, kits, books or magazine from them, I get a percentage of the sale.  They've got some great offers right now.  Here's one below and there are a couple of others on my sidebar.


Happy Crafting!
Terry



No comments:

Post a Comment