Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm back!

Hi Everyone!
I'm back from my travels and feeling revived and ready to craft my way through the rest of the year!  There are so many things I want to do!  I have a long list:  summer jewelry for myself, painting projects to finish, wirework, learning a new chain mail weave, more knitting, and of course, I can always clean up my studio/office!  Somehow, I never have time for that!  I'd rather craft than clean, but organization of some kind is necessary if you want to find those items that you've already purchased and not have to buy them again!

One of the long-time staples of my designing career has been plastic canvas needlepoint.  I've designed projects for numerous booklets, magazines, kits and hardback book compilations.  I still love it and I'm still actively designing new projects.  And, in celebration of the publication of a new booklet of mine, I'm going to give away a copy of it.  This booklet, Tea Lights in Plastic Canvas, has four designs with cut-outs to let the battery-operated tea lights shine through the openings
Tea Lights in Plastic Canvas


So, whether you are one of those crafters that still loves plastic canvas like I do, or you want to try something new, let me know by leaving a comment on my blog.  And, not only will I send you a copy of the booklet, I'll include some other goodie, like yarn or extra patterns.  It'll be a surprise!

So, how many plastic canvas enthusiasts are there out there?  Let me know.  I'll draw a name on July 13.  (Or, if you just can't wait to get your own copy, click on the link above, which will take you to the Annie's Attic website.)

Happy crafting!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment