Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Steampunk Collage Pendant

Hi crafters!

For my last design as an Amate Studios design team member, I created a pendant in the steampunk style. This style combines mechanical elements like gears and chain with a Victorian romantic style. At least, that's my take on it. I like the mixture of elements and the antique feel of the pieces. I think of this pendant as titled: Time Unravelled!

You can find the instructions for this pendant in the June projects at http://www.amatestudios.com/. Thanks to Amate Studios and all the great people there for a wonderful year of designing fun. I so enjoyed the oppurtunity to receive and design with your excellent products.
I can't wait to design more jewelry in this style. I hope you'll try a new style or craft this summer. Experiment and expand your creative potential!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment