Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Festive Foil Wreath

Hi Crafty People,

I collect recyclable materials.  One of my favorites is the foil seals that you find on the top of coffee cans and nut cans.  You can bend and shape and cut these foil seals.  I have been saving these for some time and when FaveCrafts announced a Stay Home and Craft challenge using items you can find around the house, I was prepared!


I cut these foil seals on my Big Shot and cut out flowers and leaves, which I shaped with my fingers.

Then I painted them and glued them onto a wreath form to create this Festive Foil Wreath.

FaveCrafts selected my wreath as one of their top ten crafts in the challenge.  You can see the others in the top ten here and vote for your favorite.  The instructions for this craft are here.

What will you create with this fabulous recyclable foil?  It's easy to cut with scissors or a die cutting machine and can be painted or sprayed with inks or metal paints.  Add the cut-outs to banners, make a pin or a bracelet, decorate the top of a box or add them to place cards.  There are so many possibilities!  Have fun with this idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment