Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

National Craft Month

Hi Friends,
It's National Craft Month and I'm celebrating all things crafty!  What do you like to do?

Here's a few of the things that I like to play with:

First on my list is beads.  Here's a set that I did for Craft Ideas.  It's perfect for weddings or other spring and summer occasions.  You can find the instructions on the Craft Ideas website under jewelry or in the spring issue of Craft Ideas.
Lavender Butterflies Set

Another craft that I love is needlepoint on plastic canvas.  Here's one of my latest designs at Herrschners.  Irises are one of my favorite flowers and I created iris coasters in three different colors.  Here they are:

Craftways® Iris Coasters with Holder Plastic Canvas Kit Was: $16.00                     Now: $12.99:


And, of course, I create with Smoothfoam™.  Here's my latest creation for them - a Gazebo Centerpiece.  You can find the instructions on the Smoothfoam™ blog.  Decorate for a spring dinner or special occasion such as a bridal shower!

Gazebo Centerpiece
 If you need more crafty ideas, this month on the Designer Crafts Connection blog, we have a collection of our favorite craft ideas.  There are thirty ideas right now to get your craftiness started!

Happy Crafting this month and always!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment