Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Flip Flops

Hi crafty friends!

Do you love flip flops as much as I do?  I practically wear them year round!  So, I think it is natural to decorate with them. Here's a pair I created for Smoothfoam.
Flip Flops for Smoothfoam


You can find the instructions here.  These bright and colorful flip flops have a Smoothfoam base covered with cheery retro flowered Kunin felt.  I just love the bright and colorful pattern.  But, there are other patterns of felt that would work, too.  To see more Printzfelt(TM) patterns, go here.

And, while you can't wear them, you can decorate with them.  You could use them for so many things.  Add a couple of wire swirls and use it to hold your summer photos.  Or, add them to a bulletin board or a sign.  How about decor for a pool party?  What would you do with these fun flip flops?

No comments:

Post a Comment