Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bella Crafts Quarterly: Shell Necklace and Earrings

Hi Everyone!

Have you seen this new magazine?  
Bella Crafts Quarterly Summer 2014

It's Bella Crafts Quarterly and it's free!  Yes, the digital version is totally free!  You can view it online or download it.  And, it's full of great projects, tips and craft techniques as well as interviews with artists and bloggers.

Their summer issue is out now, and among other great projects, they published one of mine!

Shell Necklace and Earrings
 I love the colors in these shells - iridescent greens with blues with hints of pink and fuchsia.  They remind me of one of my favorite summer places - the beach!  I combined them with some teal green stones and fuchsia crystals to pick up the colors in the shells.  It's perfect for summertime wear!

Take a look at the new Summer issue of Bella Crafts Quarterly!  Did I mention it's free?

Happy Summer Crafting!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment