Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Floral Birdhouse with Gina K. Designs

 Hi everyone!

Today the designers on the Designer Crafts Connection are sharing their creations made with Gina K. Designs stamps and ephemera packs.  Each of us designers received these with which to design. Here's what I received:

I immediately fell in love with the Watercolor Floral Ephemera Pack, but I'm not much of a card maker, so I debated as to what to do.  
Then, I realized that they are the colors of my living room and I decided to make an accessory for that room.

I found a birdhouse in my stash, 

which I painted in pink and green.

I added some dark pink accents to this.  Then I decoupaged the ephemera to the birdhouse. I added a few Dew Drops for accents.


The ephemera worked very well for decoupage.  When adhering a motif around a corner, be sure to make a good crease before gluing.


I hope you like this idea for using ephemera.  For more Gina K projects at the Designer Crafts Connection blog.





2 comments:

  1. I love this project and the colors, nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet Terry! The die cuts are perfect for decoupage. I am sure it will be a lovely accent in your living room.

    ReplyDelete