Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2020

July's Pretty Palette

Hi Everyone,

I splurged on some beads in July from the Pretty Palettes selection from Halcraft.  I just needed some new beads... right!

And, a month before I bought some copper sheets that I have been cutting up and hammering.  It's a good way to get out your frustrations!

Here's the copper piece before polishing and darkening:

I have a long way to go on my metalwork, but I was happy to get a hole in the center of the heart.  This was all with shears.  One of these days I'll get a saw.  I'm sure that would be much easier.  But, I did learn how to use my Dremel that I got last Christmas!  The radial polishers were very good at polishing up the scratches.

Here's the necklace I created with the heart and the beautiful beads from Halcraft.


Now for a bracelet and earrings!

Update:

Love these aqua hematite beads!  I made a tree of life pendant.

And, a pair of earrings:

Can't beat that color combo!

2 comments:

  1. They all are beautiful...your use of combined elements continues to inspire me! Nice work, Terry!

    ReplyDelete