Pages

Friday, September 6, 2019

Gone Country

Hi all!

I haven't shared my Joy Embroidered Letters projects with you in awhile, so here goes.  When I started looking at what I had created lately, I noticed a predominate influence.  I've gone country.

My kitchen is being slowly transformed into farmhouse style, so these projects went right along with that.


This is so easy to make - you need a frame, some scrapbook paper and Joy letters.  All the instructions are on the Creating with Joy blog.

To go along with the plaque, here's a little crate to display your homegrown produce or flowers.
Here's some of our goodies this year.

You can also put some canning jars in the crate and fill them with your favorite flowers.

It's so easy to create your own farmhouse-style accessories.  Here's the link.

Yes, I am lucky to be on the Creating with Joy design team, and I receive compensation for these projects and lots and lots of letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment