Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

National Craft Month

Hi Everyone!

March is National Craft Month, so I hope you are having fun creating in whatever medium you like.  I'm all over the place as usual.  Sometimes, I wish I didn't like so many different types of media.  My vision is that someday all of these different media will come together in one spectacular project combining them all!  But, in the meantime, here's what I have been making...

a copper cuff

free motion embroidery

card making with beautiful Rinea papers and a Spellbinders die

In none of these am I an expert.  The above card, which I am happy with, was my second try.  The leaf is my first attempt doing free motion embroidery on my sewing machine.  I already broke one needle.  And, next time I make a cuff with a hole in it, I need to measure more accurately.

There are a couple of other items that I will show you later in the month on special blog hops, so check back for those!

But, I keep on making!  And, learning!  You should, too.  Don't be afraid to try something new.  Or, pick up one of those UFO's and continue on... Keep on making!

Need some free ideas?  Check out FaveCrafts and sign up for totally free ideas!  (This is an affiliate program and I get some $$ to buy more craft goodies if you sign up!  Thanks in advance.)




No comments:

Post a Comment