Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

Happy Fall!

Happy Fall Y'all!

I love fall!  It adds a lot more color to the world - yellow and red leaves among the green, orange pumpkins, and ripe apples and tomatoes in shades of red.  The fragrances of fall add to the rich ambience - damp earth from an early shower, homemade jams and pies, and the rich odors of ripening grapes.

And, I love creating things to celebrate the season -

Here's a little sign for fall that I created for JOY Iron-on letters.



You can find all the details to make your own sign on the Creating with Joy blog.  Want to add a little more to this sign?  Add two more pumpkins - one with an "I" and one with a heart - to make "I heart fall".

These are small wood slices, so they will fit anywhere among the fall décor you already have on a windowsill or shelf.   And, the tiny leaves are die cuts made with a die from Spellbinders.

These leaves were part of the Wreath Elements in the Four Seasons set and were the perfect size for my pumpkins.  I love that die cuts work for so many crafts besides cardmaking!

Stop by the Creating with Joy blog for more fun fall and Halloween ideas.  Happy fall creating and decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment