Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Seashell Wreath

Hi Crafty Friends!
Smoothfoam™, has come out with innovative new ruled wreath forms.  For this blog hop, they sent me some with which to design.  Here's one:
Ruled Wreath

These new wreaths have marked intervals that make it easy to place your components accurately!

I mulled over the possibilities for this new wreath and finally decided on an ocean-inspired wreath.  It will be perfect for summer activities out on the patio.

First, I wrapped the wreath with burlap ribbon.  As I was doing this, I marked the intervals with pins.
Then, I hot glued on driftwood and seashells.  I also placed a piece of net on the back in the area marked by my pins and wrapped it around the top section.  Then, I glued a starfish to the center.  Easy!

Here's my Seashell Wreath:
Seashell Wreath
These new ruled wreaths make it easy to create wreaths without measuring.  Check out what all the other designers created here.  There's a giveaway, so be sure to leave a comment on the Designer Crafts Connection blog.

Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. I love the beachy theme for summer. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great elements in your wreath! Even some driftwood! Makes me want to go to the beach. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Marilyn - I want to go to the beach. :) Great job, Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This so beautiful, Terry! I especially love the net hanging in the center. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love anything with shells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to welcome Summer! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete