Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring Craft Ideas

Hi crafty people!

Spring brings a lot of fun occasions for decorating and family get-togethers.  Here's a few ideas that you can adapt to fit any festivity!

First of all is a little Bitty Bunny that I created for Smoothfoam.  Although I created it as an Easter craft, it would  make a fun kid's craft anytime.  You could also use it as a decoration in a flower pot or a child's room. 
Bitty Bunny for Smoothfoam

Here's another spring-y idea for you.  It uses JOY Iron-on letters to create an easy Spring Banner.  I tied it to the Welcome sign that's in my entry.  I like this idea so much that I want to create one for each season!  It's so easy with these letters.  Another possibility is to create them for a special occasion like a baby shower and welcome the new mom or baby.

Spring Banner for JOY letters
You can find Smoothfoam and JOY Iron-on letters at many of the larger craft stores now or you can order through their websites.  (I am happy to promote these fine companies as I am on their design teams.  As a member of the design teams, I occasionally receive free product with which to create.)

One of my favorite things about spring is buying flowers and starting new plants for the garden.  JOY letters are perfect for labeling your pots and tags when you start your seeds.  Or, use them as a gift tag when you give a gift from your garden.  Follow this link for instructions for these gardening labels.
Herb Garden Labels for JOY Letters
There are lots of great projects on these two blogs.  Stop by and see for yourself at the Smoothfoam blog and on the Creating With Joy blog.

Happy Creating!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment