Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pretty Palettes Challenge for May

Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm really excited about the new palette for May on the Halcraft blog!  This month Erin picked a Scandinavian design-inspired palette filled with dramatic shapes and intriguing colors.  I love these petal-shaped black beads.  But, I have to say that this is not a combination of colors that I would pick myself.  That's what makes it fun!  And, as usual, there are just so many ways to go with these beads and trying to calm my mind and settle on one design will be the hard part!  

Want to play along?  Head to the this post for all the details!  Then, head back on the 26th of May for the reveal, where you can see what everyone created with this stunning mixture of shapes and colors!

Happy Beading!
Terry


Our beads for May have a retro feel perfect for modern designs.
May 2015 Pretty Palettes Bead Selections






Surt Sa Raven - 'sour says the fox' - Scandinavian fabric design from the 1950s produced by Almedahls
May 2015 Inspiration: Surt Sa Raven – ‘sour says the fox’ Scandinavian fabric design from the 1950s produced by Almedahls  

No comments:

Post a Comment