Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Scarecrow

Hi Crafty Friends!

Fall leaves, bright pumpkins, garden harvests...there are so many reasons to enjoy this time of year.  And, it's so much fun to use all these things to decorate your porch or table.  

I created this little scarecrow to go with my fall decorations this year.  He was created for Smoothfoam™ and the instructions are on their blog.                                          



Scarecrow Decoration for Smoothfoam

He's very easy to make with Smoothfoam™ and upcycled fabric.  I used an old shirt and a pair of jeans.  Add some burlap and a few buttons and you'll have a decoration you'll set out every fall! 

I'd like to make more of these since I really like scarecrows.  I think a few in different sizes and fabric would be fun!  Maybe a whole scarecrow family!


Happy crafting and fall decorating!
Terry

1 comment:

  1. I love scarecrows too, Terry. This is so cute. I like your "family" idea. Great project!

    ReplyDelete