Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Terra Cotta Wall Basket

Hi Crafty Friends!


What do you think this wall basket is made from?  It's a Smoothfoam half ball!  I covered the half ball with a terra cotta finish from DecoArt and added some rope, filigree, twine and beads.  I love the way it turned out and it really looks like clay.  But, it's very lightweight.  Hang it outside on your fence (as long as it doesn't rain) or put it inside.  Add some lightweight silk ferns or dried flowers or even some faux cactus!

You can find the complete instructions on making your own on the Smoothfoam Blog.  With one Smoothfoam half ball, you can actually make a pair of these.

We have a lot of fun over on the Smoothfoam blog.  I'm proud to be associated with a very creative group of designers.  It's so much fun to see the original and innovative designs they create.  I hope you'll stop by!  You can find Smoothfoam on Pinterest, too.  And, to see my designs for Smoothfoam, follow me on Pinterest!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment