Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Little Pilgrims


Little Pilgrims
by
Terry Ricioli
 Hi Crafters!

Here are a couple of little Pilgrims that I created for Thanksgiving.  They are quick and easy, so you have time to make them for your decorations for your table, a wreath or the mantle.  The kids can join in on the fun!  The instructions are over on the Smoothfoam blog.

And, while we're on the subject of Thanksgiving, I want to tell you how thankful I am that you have stopped by.  Thank you also for all the lovely comments and for following my blog!  I appreciate it so much!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Terry

1 comment:

  1. When I was a little girl, my mom always put out John & Priscilla candles on the Thanksgiving table. This project makes me think of them. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete