Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Post CHA Show

Hi Everyone!

I got back from the CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) winter show a week ago and finally have my legs under me.  My feet were a little tired from walking 20 aisles of crafts, but somebody's got to do it!  Now, I can share some of the crafty fun with you. 

First of all, the I Love to Create booth was a fun tour of the company's history.  I got to share in that with a creation of a hat that would fit in the 50's or 60's.  I had a great time creating it.  One of these days I'll have to make one of my own to wear.
This pillbox hat is a no-sew project using Fabric Fusion(R).  I love the new Peel & Stick Sheets.

See my hat here on the "I Love to Create" website and check out all the other projects, too.

And, my little Roly-Poly Penguin made it to the show.  He was in the Smoothfoam booth.


Designers had their table displays on the show floor this year, so we were right in the middle of the action and had a lot of visitors.  Here's a look at my display.


 
I didn't take as many photos as I would have like.  Too busy gawking at all the crafty wonders!  But, fellow designer, Julie McGuffee, took a lot of photos and you can see them on her blog, Life in the Craft Lane.
Happy Crafting!
Terry

2 comments:

  1. Terry, you design such beautiful and fun projects. Love, LOVE your work! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects ! Hope CHA was fruitful.

    ReplyDelete