Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Minute Gift Idea

Hi Crafters!

Are you like me - looking for a last minute gift?  I usually make earrings, but this year I made these easy cell phone charms.  They are super quick to make and good for those who don't wear earrings.  And, you can use up bits and pieces of chain, unmatched charms and leftover beads to create them. 
I used a cell phone charm holder as a base, but you could use a key ring or a lobster clasp as a base.  I opened the jump ring on the holder and slid on the ring from a toggle clasp.  Then I attached pieces of chain to the ring with jump rings.  Attach charms, dangles and beads of your choice to the ends of the chain. 

That's all there is to it!  They make a great last minute stocking stuffer or package decoration.  And, you can attach them to anything from a pair of scissors to your purse or zipper or backpack!

Happy Crafting!
Have a great Christmas!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment