Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

emerald, meet copper




Happy Holidays!


I have been anxiously awaiting a package today. And, it finally arrived--my copy of the Winter 2010 issue of Stringing magazine! It's loaded with wonderful designs for gifts or wearing to holiday parties along with lots of info on the latest in beading trends, as usual. And...I have a necklace design published in it! It's a mix of brushed copper beads and three different types and shapes of glass beads--clear green ovals, patterned rounds and bumpy mottled green pearls. I love to mix up textures and shapes in a design. It makes it so much more interesting!

Here's the page in the magazine. I'm in great company here--Denise Yezbak Moore's fleurs nouveau necklace is beside mine. Visit her blog to see more of her amazing jewelry.
This is an exciting way to end the year for me. Here's wishing you all good things and the best in the New Year!
And, of course,
Happy Crafting!
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment