Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer Designs at Amate Studios



Hello crafters!




I can't believe how fast the summer is going. I'd better get to posting before it's over!




The summer designs are up at Amate Studios and, as usual, there is a wonderful assortment of great designs available to try. Look for my new designs under the Blog and under the July listing. Here's a photo of the barrette that I did for them. It's in a country style to which I always seem to return. I guess I'm just a country girl at heart!

They have so many different pieces at Amate Studios that I'm glad I get a whole year to create designs for them. As it is, I have so many ideas, I don't know which one to try next! So many possibilities!

Here's the little Flower Pendant that I created for July. It's on a pendant with a hole in the middle that is meant for a frame. I inserted screen in the hole, added flowers and a little ladybug.
Hope you all are enjoying the summer! Take your crafting outside and enjoy the wonderful weather and bright light that makes crafting so much easier.
Happy crafting!
Terry

4 comments:

  1. I love it when folks get together and share ideas. Great site,
    stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would really like
    to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers
    would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send
    me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm more than happy to find this web site. I want to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!!
    I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to see
    new things in your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4!
    Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look
    forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete